Personal status update

Well, I think I'll be primarily off-list for now.

I'm still going to be coding features for Cygwin/XFree86 and submitting them
to the XFree86 CVS tree.  I will also be maintaining my own independent
documentation for the project, however the GNU Free Documentation License
allows that documentation to be distributed on Cygwin's web server, if the
Cygwin/XFree86 project chooses to do so.

I will still be posting development status updates to the Cygwin/XFree86
list.

I will also answer personal emails regarding feature requests,
contributions, etc.

In short, I'll be doing everything except touching the Cygwin/XFree86 web
site or monitoring and partaking in the general mailing list traffic.

If you want to guarantee a reply from me, be sure to CC me in your mailings
to the list.

Thank you for your interest in the project,