RE: Copyright [cgf, please comment]

> WHAT is Cygwin/Xfree86 draft.  You are attempting to confuse
> everyone?  Cygwin/XFree86 is a project and FAQ was already there.
> You said you wanted to modify it so include missing points?

I don't see how you can be confused:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html

"Cygwin/XFree86 Frequently Asked Questions" is the complete title of my
draft of a new FAQ.  "Cygwin/XFree86 FAQ" is an abbreviated title of the
same document.  I have been additionally qualifying references to my work
with "(draft)" so as to prevent any confusion about which document I am
referring to.

"The Cygwin/XFree86 FAQ" is the complete title of the existing FAQ located
at:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/faq.html