Re: bad links

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 10:09:41AM -0400, Harold Hunt wrote:
>> Or, gee, you could even consider using sources.redhat.com.
>
>I didn't want to post them on sources.redhat.com because I wasn't sure of
>the copyright situation on all of the documents, so I didn't want to expose
>RedHat to any potential copyright violations.  I figured I would take that
>risk myself :)

Fair enough.

I was actually reacting more to the inexplicable suggestion that part of
a project that uses sources.redhat.com be split to use sourceforge.net,
too.

For the record, I'll do whatever it takes to accomodate the people on
this project.  We're not as automated as sourceforge.net but hopefully
that isn't too big a concern.

cgf