RE: cygwin faq ready for presentation review.

> To be honest.. I dislike having the index (Cygwin home, Cygwin/xfree86
> home, development.. ) to the left (right too) of a long text.. it
> steals margin - if you scroll down a bit you have a white left
> margin..

I'm with Andrew on this.  When you are reading a long document, you are
reading a long document.  You are not navigating a web site.  I've gotten
this opinion from reading the FAQs of other projects:
http://www.kde.org/documentation/faq/index.html
http://i18n.kde.org/teams/en/FAQ.html
http://gnome.org/faqs/users-faq/
http://cygwin.com/faq/
http://www.xfree86.org/FAQ/

As far as XSL processing versus DSSSL, I have to believe that the Linux
Documentation Project (http://www.linuxdoc.org/) would be using XSL if it
were stable; however, the LDP is still using DSSSL.  If we really want to
use a modified stylesheet I think we should consider using the LDP
stylesheet, rather than rolling our own.

Creating a stylesheet for documentation is not something to be taken
lightly, there are all sorts of issues and conventions involved that we mere
mortals cannot grasp.

I really want to stick with either the default DocBook stylesheet using
DSSSL, the LDP stylesheet (which appears to only be available as DSSSL), or
the stylesheet from some other reputable documentation project.  I do not
want to be creating our own stylesheet.