Re: cygwin faq ready for presentation review.

To be honest.. I dislike having the index (Cygwin home, Cygwin/xfree86
home, development.. ) to the left (right too) of a long text.. it
steals margin - if you scroll down a bit you have a white left
margin..

Alternative might be putting it as a line at the top of the page??

Is it possible to number and highlight the questions like
7.1 Q _XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root

instead of:
[plain text]_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to
root

The contents in the beginning.. feels a little big.. maybe survivable
but..? :-) alternative having the toplevel groups there, and then the
subgroups local at each 'topic'??

Maybe not.. they are probably easily browsed through..

Is it possible to move Licenses Patents and so on down a bit?? I
mean.. if you have a problem you throw this page an eye and only see
". General Information " and "Licenses, Patents, Trademarks, and
Copyrights " and then think.. naah no interesting here..

        /Andy