Re: Cygwin-XFree86 problem-repport

hello,
the bugs about I was speeking are in the file
c:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\startxwin.bat:
1) in the path line, replace "\usr\X11R6\bin" with
"\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin". If not,
the path will be false, and for example, if you want to start an xterm
using the left button of you mouse, it will not work because it cannot
found the path of xterm.

2) In the line "start XWin ...", the parameter for engine is false:
replace "-engine -4" with "-engine 4".
You can have help on XWin using the command "XWin -?"

Manuel
Bye

Harold Hunt a écrit :

> Manuel,
>
> Don't send Cygwin/XFree86 message to sourcemaster@cygwin.com... that is not
> the mailing list for Cygwin/XFree86.
>
> > This modifications corrects the problem.
>
> What modification?  I can't tell what you have modified.
>
> > Another problem for which i Have not found a solution, is that the
> > keybord
> > is configured "qwerty", istead of "azerty". It is a problem because i am
> > french
> > and my keyboard is azerty.
>
> You need to tell xmodmap to load a French keyboard layout.  I'm sure some of
> our European users will post with a better answer to this question soon :)
>
> Harold

Manuel Segura