RE: Nothing happens after startxwin

Actually, the messages generated by XWin.exe on startup are a dead give away
that the version of Cygwin/XFree86 being referred to are from June 2000, not
from March 2001.  Old versions of Cygwin/XFree86 are unsupported, as are
current versions, but at least current versions are a little less
unsupported :)

Harold