mouse or focus problem

Dear Suhaib Siddiqi,
    I downloaded xfree86-4.0.3-* and tried to run XWin.exe using
startxwin.bat.
It starts the XWin window, xterm and other Xclients software included in
the startxwin.bat. The
problem is that at first I can move the mouse inside the XWin window and
I could issue commands
in the xterm like ls, ps, etc. But after a several commands issued,  no
input is allowed. The mouse
point is not moving inside the XWin window, though I could still move
the mouse point outside the
XWin window after changing the window by using the alt-tab key stroke.
Besides this major problem, I found several minor problems like
(1)  The readme file in the ftp site is not updated to the current
contents in the ftp site.
(2)   In the startxwin.bat,   start /B seems to be wrong in my Windows
ME.
        No option /B for the start dos command.  In my Windows ME, I
have options
         like /m,/max,/r,/w but no /B.
(3)   In the commandline option for XWin.exe,   -engine seems not be
supported.
For your information,  I included the specification of my computer

 *** The spec of my computer **
1. cpu:  PENTIUM III 800MHz
2. operationing system:  Windows ME (localization: Korean)
3. Mouse: Wheel mouse,  PS/2
4. Video driver:   S3 Savage 4 (32M)

Sincerely yours,
Chun-Woo Lee