RE: Possible race condition notes

> 2) Removing all #ifdef __CYGWIN__'d sections from WaitFor.c
> 	causes XWin to use a normal amount of CPU time, 1-2%,
> 	when idling; if input events, like mouse clicks and key strokes,
> 	are entered too quickly, ie. normal typing speed, then
> 	some of the events will get lost.  My favorite window caused
> 	XWin to crash after closing it 4 times.

Those changes were made because of DirectInput we were using in the previous
version of XWin.  Without the changes I made Xsever waited forever
(i.e.WaitForSomething).  In other those hacks were needed to work around M$
crap.
However those changes are not needed in win32-x11 and for that server I am
using
orginal WaitFor.c.  Have you tested your changes with your DirectX engine?
believe you will run into a lot of WaitForSomething weirdness if you use
DirectX engine.

Suhaib