RE: More notes on client exit causing 100% cpu usage

Suhaib,

Yup, that is with test 15.

Typing 'exit' into an xterm doesn't cause this everytime... it appears to be
a race condition so your mileage will vary depending on how fast your
machine and its various subsystems are.

Sometimes I get lucky and the first xterm will crash when I exit it, but
usually I have to open and close about ten xterms before I can get one to
crash on exit.

Note that this happens with rxvt as well...