From: Harold Hunt [mailto:huntharo@msu.edu]
Sent: 29 March 2001 02:41
To: Cygx (E-mail)
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 12

I just posted Test 12 to my usual announcement page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Test 12 is compiled with the Cygwin/XFree86 4.0.3 source code; you must have
Cygwin/XFree86 4.0.3 installed before you install Test 12.

Changes:
1) A great developer (John Fortin) once told me that
	the DDLOCK_NOSYSLOCK flag for IDirectDrawSurface_Lock
	was not introduced until DirectDraw4, which is not
	available for Windows NT 4.0.  Including that flag
	causes the surface lock to fail on NT 4.0.  I removed
	the flag from all calls to IDirectDrawSurface_Lock.

Please report to the list if you are running Windows NT 4.0 and you can run
this test but you could not run previous tests.

Harold Hunt