RE: Web site

Well, it can be a problem.   But that is way it is setup and the README
files are
in the directories explaining what to get.  If users blindly downlaod and
mix the contents of entire ftp server
from different directories then I cannot really help thsoe kind of users.
There needs to be some sommon sense when downloading fiels from different
directories...

Suhaib