RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 1

Harold,

Sorry for the false alarm. I had done my own build of xfree86 from the
cvs sources. When I reverted back to the one latest one from server,
then your new XWin.exe worked for me. This is great because since I
moved to a machine with a different video card (ATI), I haven't been
able to get any X servers from xfree86 to work.

The colors are still a little strange but other than that, it works!

Great Job!

--Kevin