RE: More compile probs.

Sorry, due to me being on vacations during December
therefore not testing thoroughly the XF86 4.0.2 before it was
released by them, the code in xwin directory was broken in
xfree86-4.0.2 tar balls.  I had been fixed in CVS if you go to
http://www.xfree86.org and only checkout xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin
you should be fine.

Suhaib