From: Wayne Jackson [mailto:wjackson@powerup.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 10:35 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Compilation of the source, and aquisition of binaries

1) Is there a ftp site that has an un-damaged archive of the binaries?

2) Why is it that only about 10% of the entire source is compiled?

There is 70MB of code there, but on 7MB of files are produced, not even the
XServer is built.

I have modified the site.def to use the cygwin-site.def.  Something is just
a miss here.

Basically put, I end up with the exact same result as I would if I
downloaded teh X11R6.4 source from ftp.x.org.

Is there other "toys" required that are not listed.

Wayne Jackson

http://www.powerup.com.au/~wjackson
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~wmjackson
http://users.bigpond.net.au/warp_kez