RE: New to-do item - configuration

Alexander is probably right that the XF86Config file parser is deeply
integrated into the hw/xfree86 section of the tree, which we don't use at
all.

Rather than re-invent the XF86Config parser, I'd like to know how feasible
it would be to do an XML config file.  We'd need to get the XML libraries
into Cygwin first, but I don't think that's an insurmountable task (barring
evidence to the contrary from someone that has tried to do so).

That's just my two cents, as I have no intention of implementing the feature
myself.