libw11: make x windows programs run nativly.

http://www.sf.net/projects/libw11

I just wanted to let people know about the library I am working on.  My
goal is to make  a library that is 100% compatible with libX11.dll but
not require an X server.  My work is still in the early stages, but many
of the example programs that are distributed with the QT widgets are
beginning to work.

Please let me know what you think of the idea, and if any wishes to
help, let me know.

--Don Becker