Re: XGGI status/problems???

Do you referr to the 'DirectX Xfree' talked about on
http://www.cygwin.com/xfree/, or is it some other port?? Thats maybe
where my confusion comes from, I thought first that the main target of
those pages was for 'DirectX Xfree' but reading some more it has info
about some other ports, so I thought you meant some other
port.. ehm.. ?? OpenGL rotating questionmarks.. yeah...

About my interest in actively coding, well maybe not, I am not a 'low
level c-hacker', more like 'medium level c++', but if you need a small
python-script I can help you ;-) Or maybe read/create docs, or just
wave my flag with 'Go Xfree-team, go' I can do so.

Ehm what I mean.. my main strength isn't c-coding against windows, so
I don't think I can contribute that much there, but I have a little
free time that I can spend with my fav. editor..

        /Andy

| > |