RE: NT 4 - xterm/rxvt exception and stackdump

I've also followed the instructions, extracted the
rgb.txt file from elsewhere and renamed vtwm to twm
in the startxwin.bat (since it doesn't fint vtwm).

I get the same behaviour as Aaron, i.e. xterm and
rxvt chrashes immediately when I try to write
something in their windows.

Obviously several persons experiences the same problem.
Has somebodey come up with a solution? Could someone
with a working startxwin.bat file present it to this
list?

I use the 4.0.1 distribution from December 3 on a Win2000
box.

- Bengt