Back Creation Failed

Hi,

Today I downloaded and installed the latest binaries of the XFree86 stuff
for cygwin and whenever I try to start it I get the following message (also
with startwin from a command (not bash) prompt)

   Back Creation Failed
   887601b3

Configuration:
   Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional with SP1 applied.
   ATI Rage 128 GL SG AGP with 16M memory

I browsed through the list archives and the FAQ but I could not find the
answer to my problem there. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

   Pieter-Bas

--
On the box it said "Install Windows 98 or better", so I installed Linux