Xwin and xmodmap 2nd part

Dear Cygwinnies

Concerning xmodmap.exe failure ( previous message)

Naming the file xmodmap and typing sh xmodmap &

give you the possibility to have a more decent keyboard .
However some keys are not interpreted like the > < which is a little bit
annoying as you need redirection . Some more work is needed!!!!

Best regards
Bernard

I can give the whole xmodmap file  I have for those who are interested