Re: Xwin start and $HOME and .bashrc and .xmodmap

> I assume he is using production version from xc-4-binaries.
Me too, but you never know...

> I think problem here is he is using MKS Korn shell which is not sourcing
> .bsahrc etc.

Not necessarily.
I think I even *recall* part of that behaviour.
Harold test 7 together with the xc-4 binaries invokes an 'ash', not a bash,
at least on my W95.
Well, don't ask me why.
And I DID NOT change a particular thing, I swear.

andreas