RE: Xwin start and $HOME and .bashrc and .xmodmap

Bernard,

First can you check what kind of Mail Reader are you using?
When I hit Reply button I get in my To: field

94805@inspire.inspirepharm.com; Villejuif@inspire.inspirepharm.com;
France@inspire.inspirepharm.com

Please configure your mail client properly!!!

Can you not source .bashrc and .xmodmap?  I do not know a reason why they
are
not being read.  Perhaps someone from Cygwin mailing list can answer you?

Suhaib