RE: Where can I find X11R6.4 & LessTif binaries?

The answer is you still need Cygwin/XFree86 from
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree.  The X-server executable will not
force you to use it if you do not want it.  You can use libxxx.a and libxxx.
dll for development purposes.

As far as LessTif is concerned, Lesstif now compiled pretty much of the
box, at elast libraries does, exccept mwm client which need Stiple from
bitmap, and if you are not going to use mwm as a Window manager, simply
download the latest LessTif sources from http://www.lesstif.org, run
./conifgure --with-x --x-includes=/usr/X11R6/include and --x-
libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib --enable-production=yes --enable-static=yes,
enable-sahred=no

then make

that will be it.

I do not suply precompiled LessTif binaries to LessTif.org any more because
LessTif libraries at now compile out of the box, under Cygwin.

Suhaib