From: Claus Futtrup
To: Suhaib Siddiqi
Sent: 11/19/2000 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: Please enlighten me on these error messages

Dear Suhaib Siddiqi

> Now what operating system are you using?  If Win9x, you are out of
luck,

Sorry to hear :-( ... reading
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2000-q2/msg00114.html gave me
an
impression of something working. I have no ability to debug GDI32.dll or
kernel32.dll.

When out of luck, do you mean that Win9x support is not comming / not
being
worked on? Will changing to Windows Me improve my chances?

BTW, I'm hooked on the idea of having an XServer run in a (preferably
scalable) window on my desktop, remote controlling a Linux box (eg. my
old
486/33). I am a private person, who cannot/will not afford commercial
software.

Best regards,
Claus Futtrup