Bad Credit...A thing of the past!

/_/_/_/_You can have a Brand New Credit Profile in 24 Hours/_/_/_/_/
**************A+ Credit in as little as 30 Days!******************
------------ Free Vacation Just for checking us out!---------------

But the Best Part is It's 100% Legal, 100% Ethical, and Fully GUARANTEED!

No Phony Secrets, Little Known Methods, Etc.  This program is used by
THOUSNADS OF PEOPLE EVERYDAY.

Seminars teaching these methods are currently selling for over $1,000.
Learn the same methods, get the internet version for a fraction of the
cost of a seminar.

Solid no-nonsense Lifetime Money Back Guarantee!

We Will Show You Precisely How to Get a New, Separate,
Clean Credit File... and it will be Clear of Any Past Credit History!
And it's 100% LEGAL!

**If you have trouble getting to our web site please call:
1-800-799-2185.**

If you have BAD CREDIT or Marginal Credit and it's holding you back
from all the things You want in life this is the program for you.

We are so sure that this program will work for you, that we'll give you
a FREE VACATION CERTIFICATE Just for visiting
our web site.  That's right, A free vacation just for visiting.

Here is what you do:

1. Click this link to visit our web site and for more information.
http://1072682306/%75s%65r%77%65%62/%72%69%70%63u%72%6C%2E%68%74%6D%6C

2. The "New Start Manual" web site is loaded with information about
our program.  Browse the site, Read the testimonials from people just
like you and decide for yourself if this isn't the best information
you can find at any price.

3. After you browse our site, go to the bottom of the main page and
click on the vacation link.  This will allow you to request your
Free Vacation Certificate. Your certificate will be delivered immediately.

That's it.  There is no obligation on your part.  Just visit our site and we
will
give you a free vacation certificate!
(Vacation details at the end of this message)

Click this link to visit our web site and more information.

http://1072682306/%75s%65r%77%65%62/%72%69%70%63u%72%6C%2E%68%74%6D%6C

We are a real company, not some internet scam.  We have helped thousands
just like you fix their credit problems.  Our program will help you get
A NEW START immediately.  Cal us at 1-800-799-2185 if you have any questions.

You Will Never be Asked to Lie on a Credit Application with this program.

It doesn't matter, if you have judgments!
It doesn't matter, if you've filed for bankruptcy!
It doesn't matter, if you've been foreclosed!
It doesn't matter, if you have a tax lien!
It doesn't matter, if have been a slow payer in the past!

Don't be fooled by internet imitators.  We are the authors and creators of
the
"New Start Manual".

Click this link to visit our web site
http://1072682306/%75s%65r%77%65%62/%72%69%70%63u%72%6C%2E%68%74%6D%6C
But it gets even better! We are eliminating all the risk on your part with
our
_______________
**********Solid No-Nonsense Money Back Guarantee!**********

Here's my "No-Risk Guarantee to You". If you are unable to open a
brand new credit file using my exclusive method, I will refund 100% of your
money
absolutely no questions asked! This means you've got nothing to lose and AAA
credit to gain.
_______________

Click this link to visit our web site
http://1072682306/%75s%65r%77%65%62/%72%69%70%63u%72%6C%2E%68%74%6D%6C
If you have trouble getting to our web site, please call 1-800-799-2185.
This number is for orders and information only no remove request are handled
here.

Vacation Certificate Details.
You will be treated to a 3 day 2 night or 4 day 3 night resort vacation
of your choice at one of over 20 destinations throughout the United States
and Mexico. There are no timeshare or sales presentations but some
restrictions do apply.