technical questions about X11 in Cygwin

Hi, my name is Alan and I have a technical question concerning the use of
the X11 stuff in /cygwin/usr/include/X11.
If you aren't the person to ask, could you please direct me to the right email
address and/or forward this email to him/her?

Anyways, I'm trying to port some old code I had from Unix to Windows and
my old code used X11 stuff, so I was able to include that fine with your cygwin
implementation of the X11 stuff, i.e. <X11/Xlib.h>.

However, my old code also called things like "XFlush", which I notice is
externally
defined in <X11/Xlib.h>, and of course I get a linker error for unresolved
external
symbols for all these externally defined functions.
What do I do and what do I need to get to fix these linker errors for windows?

My old code also used to include <X11/Xlibint.h> and <X11/Xos.h>, but they
aren't
available in your implementation, and I'm unsure of if this has anything to
do with the problem.

Thanks.  Your help will be remembered.

-Alan Wong - Software Engineer
Sony Computer Entertainment America, RTIME Division
10075 Barnes Canyon Road
San Diego, CA 92121-2723
(858) 824-5883
(858) 824-5878 - FAX