Fw:Need a house?

Title: You Can Have a Completely New Credit Profile in 24 Hours and AAA Credit in as little as 30 Days

You Can Have a Completely New Credit Profile in 24 Hours and A+ Credit in as little as 30 Days!

Free Vacation just for checking us out!

It's 100% Legal, 100% Ethical, and Fully GUARANTEED!

All the stress, tension, and frustration you've been through will soon be gone forever!

Will Show You Precisely How to Get a New, Separate, Clean Credit File. And it will be Clear of Any Past Credit History!

Click here for "The New Start Manual" Web Site and Vacation Certificate

If you have BAD CREDIT or Marginal Credit and it's holding you back from all the things You want in life this is the program for you. I am so sure that this program works, that I'll give you a FREE VACATION CERTIFICATE Just for visiting my web site. That's right, A free vacation certificate just for visiting. That's it. There is no obligation on you part. Just visit our site and we will give you a free vacation certificate!

You Will Never be Asked to Lie on a Credit Application with this program.

It doesn't matter, if you have judgments!

It doesn't matter, if you've filed for bankruptcy!

It doesn't matter, if you've been foreclosed!

It doesn't matter, if you have a tax lien!

It doesn't matter, if have been a slow payer in the past!

Click here for "The New Start Manual" Web Site and Vacation Certificate

This is Your Chance to Get "The Perfect Credit You Deserve"!

Your Credit File Will Be Completely New and Completely Independent Of Any Negative Past File!

But it gets even better! I'm eliminating all the risk on your part with my...

Solid No-Nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Here's my "No-Risk Guarantee to You". If you are unable to open a brand new credit file using my exclusive method, I will refund 100% of your money - absolutely no questions asked! This means you've got nothing to lose and AAA credit to gain.

Click here for "The New Start Manual" Web Site and Vacation Certificate

If you have trouble getting to our web site, please call 1-800-799-2185.  This number is for orders and information only no remove request are handled here. For remove requests call 1-800-933-1172 only.

c 1999,2000 Attempting to infringe upon the copyrights of or attempting to harm the natural course of our business will be subject to severe civil and/or criminal penalties. This message is being sent to you in compliance with proposed federal legislation for commercial e-mail. This message was sent to you by **EMF E-Marketing, Inc.** This message is an |||advertisement|||. You may contact us at (800) 933-1172 to reject future messages.