RE: Windows 9X tester needed

Harold,

Why not you start sending your patches and binaries directly to me.  I can
create
a test directory on Cygwin/XFree86 server for users to download, test and
post results
to Cygwin/XFree86 mailing list.  This will allow me to keep track of changes
at a centralized
place and would save you headache of mailing files to users.

But please note before you submit changes to XFree86 code itself and or
supporting DLLs,
that all changes must be under X-Consortium License, otherwise XFree86.org
will reject
your changes.  They do not accept and merge changes to XFree86 source tree
which
are under GPL, LGPL and Perl Artistic License etc.

Suhaib