Good X-based MUA for Cygwin

Has anyone had luck getting X-based MUA's to work with Cygwin?
Currently, I am using VM with XEmacs.  I have tried xfmail but have
problems with the version of xforms that I can find (if 0.88.1 is
available anywhere, can someone let me know?). I also have problems
due to no glib. I have also tried postilion, but it just hangs while
probing the system.  Thanks for the help.
--
Jonathan Fosburgh
Open Systems