Re: New xfree86-4.0-Xwin.tar.bz2 (includes rgb.txt)

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 03:13:09PM -0400, lebarre@us.ibm.com wrote:
>Did a bug crawl up your ass?  You've been grumpy to **EVERYONE** who asks
>you anything.

Please.  If you have issues with Suhaib, take them up in private email.
This is not appropriate for a public list.

I should point out that you seem to be attributing to malice what is
probably just a symptom of someone (Suhaib) being very busy and not
taking the time to add a lot of words to his messages.  His advice is
sound but you seem to be reacting to the fact that he didn't say
"Please".

As someone, who has gotten similar angry responses to my occasional
terse replies, I think I can detect the same pattern here.

If nothing else, Suhaib deserves a huge benefit of the doubt, thanks to
massive amounts of work that he has done on this project.

IMO,
cgf