Re: Installing XFree86

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 01:39:52PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>Be happy to if you need it.

I'd rather blissfully assume that we don't need it but if you could send
me a brief email message telling me that you assign all changes that you
make to Red Hat and that you have the right to do so, I guess that would
be the bare minimum we could do.

That would go for anyone making changes, I guess.

Sigh.  I hate having to worry about legal crap.

(Although, I really have to think you for thinking of this as it could
save us from some hassles later.)

cgf