RE: Installation How-To Draft

Chris - I updated the how-to to refer readers to the "Install Cygwin Now"
link on the Cygwin home page.

Robert - I ask readers to refer to the FAQ for the latest list of supported
platforms; please let me know of any other places where you think I should
send users FAQing.

I fixed a few minor grammatical errors.

I added xfree86-4.0-devel.tar.bz2 to the list of required packages, so that
the rgb.txt file will be installed, thus preventing wacky colors.

Harold L Hunt II
Phone: 800-850-1616 ext 108
Email: harold@compasstechnologies.com