From: Bradley McCrorey [mailto:mccrorey@optushome.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 8:46 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Setup.exe

So, am I wasting my time with the setup.exe that's supposed to download and install everything? It keeps saying it can't find *.tmp files when trying to download.

Should I quit trying with it, or is there some magical (read: undocumented) thing I have to do to it to make it work?

Cheers,

Brad McCrorey