Re: your mail

On Sun, May 07, 2000 at 10:32:57AM -0700, Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:
>There are bunch of "confused" BOD (board of directors) at XFree86
>Organizattion.  I raise that argument that Linux and QNX is supported
>by XFree86 and it has GPL so what makes Cygwin difference.  I gave up
>on them.  I do not have time on beating my head on someone who is
>willing to understand.

But, Cygwin *is* different in that it can be "viral".  Linux does not
have this problem.  However, since the sources for XFree86 are available
I don't see how Cygwin impacts this.  For the most part, the new cygwin
license does not impact an existing product's license as long as sources
are available.

cgf