RE: bad link on http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/xfree/

NONE OF THE LINK WOULD WORK.  Did you read my anouncement from today
morning?
I anounced that links would be broken for couple of days.  I am in the
process
of reorganizing the ftp and URL to release final code.  Unfortunately the
job
which puts bread on my table has preferences for me so I can sit 24 hours
and
give precedence to Cygwin/XFree

Regards
Suhaib