RE: question about alpha release of xfree-cygwin

The Xwin is  DirectX server drived from xvfb code.
It runs in a fullscreen (very messy) mode.
In the same archive you will find XGGI.exe use that.  It uses
John Fortin's GGI drivers.  You will need to install John fortin's
GGI for DirectX.  The info it at Cygwin-xfree URL and in mail archive.
I need to rush for a meeting today and i am runing late.

Feel free to drop your questions to cygwin-xfree list if
cannot install it.

You may also consider xfddx_x_server_binary.tar.bz2.  But it has
the problems of its own right now and Dr. Peter Busch is
devoting a lot of time fix the last known bugs as soon as possible.

Do a search on Beta New X-server mails and anoucements, in the mail archive
 during last week.

I will be updating URL of Cygwin/XFree soon to reflect Dr. Peter Busch xfddx
contributions.

Suhaib