Xvnc ported to Windows

I just finished the first version of a port of Xvnc to Windows. Combined with the standard Vncviewer for Windows you get a
X server running under Windows. Although this is not intended to be a high performance X server, I do it just for the fun of it,
it seems to perform reasonable well. I am currently solving a few bugs that prevent xclock and twm from working.
If anyone is interested in the executable I can send it by email or maybe it is possible to put it on the xfree ftp server ?
The sources will be available soon, it was just a quick hack, I first have to clean the code before I can make a diff.

Hans de Bok