I think I don't have the latest X source, the one I seem to have is 6.3...

I'm going to go about this, I think, by creating an xf86MapDXMem function.
Then I can also look at using mapmem and getio to duplicate what Holger did,
and get all the normal accelerated X servers up and running.

This way people can choose.  DX will be slow until I get all the xaa
primitives updated to use DX acceleration.