RE: XF86SUP.SYS

What about hw/svga?

-----Original Message-----
From: Suhaib Siddiqi [mailto:ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 1999 4:48 PM
To: Mike MacDonald; 'Holger Veit'
Cc: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: RE: XF86SUP.SYS

may be you look into various documents in
/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/doc

You will find answers to a lot of your questions.

I am not sure xaa could be integrated in DX, but then I do not much
about DX itself.  xaa codes are in hw/xfree86, look at various Video
card spoecific codes, particularly in
xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/vga

Suhaib