XF86Sup

Ok, I'm d/ling the Win98 DDK right now, then I'll start trying to get
something together.  I need to know what X is gonna want, and how it expects
to get it.  Can you think of any reason to deviate from the way that XF86SUP
did it?  And if not, is the source readily available, or do I have to get it
from you Suhaib?