FW: DGA

-----Original Message-----
From: Federico Bianchi [mailto:bianchi@pc-arte2.arte.unipi.it]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 2:34 AM
To: Mike MacDonald
Subject: DGA

I was forgetting - in one of his latest messages, Suhaib told me DGA is
now defunct (it was only available on Glide servers on my release, and
according to the documentation it looked like it was to be used as a
general lower level layer for all the X11 stuff). This is one of the
reasons why I want to see the newer sources to see what they implemented
in its place. The other messages might be misleading without this update,
so excuse me for the fuss. There is also a Scitech guy (Fortin) who is
looking at the DirectDraw/DirectInput "driver" on his own - I will
probably contact him as well.

Best regards again

	 		Federico Bianchi
			Dipartimento di Storia delle Arti
			Universita` degli Studi di Pisa
			p.zza S.Matteo in Soarta, 2 - 56127 Pisa (Italy)
			tel. +39-050-587111 (cent.), +39-050-587224 (uff.)
			fax. +39-050-580128; e-mail:
<f.bianchi@arte.unipi.it>
			!DISCLAIMER!: my e-mail reflects _my_own_ opinions!