RE: Cygwin32 and GPL concerns

Ummm.. Mozilla does the same what I am syaing compilation using GPL'ed
tools.  The Mozilla URL recommeds to compile on Win32 download the
code, and download Cygwin from Cygnus... compile it yourself.

Regardless, the people who are willing to use MSVC and X11R6.4 plus
DirectX, are welcome too.  I do not have experience with directX, so I would
need help here.  I do had patched X11R6.4 code to the extent that Xprt, and
Xvfb
servers compiles too using MSVC.  Now it is a matter of adding a DirectX
code
to it.

Suhaib