RE: X Locale

Send Chris Faylor an strace.
strace -f -oc:/temp/strace.xterm ./xterm
bzip2 c:/temp/strace.xterm

You could compare the b20.1 strace to the b21 strace to try to determine the
difference yourself.  In stock b20.1 you get an strace by `export
CYGWIN="strace=1,c:/temp/strace.xterm $CYGWIN"' and executing the program.  To
turn off the strace reset the CYGWIN variable without the strace setting.

Good Luck,
Earnie.