Re: XFree86 for Cygwin (Good News)???

Mumit,
Now it down to only single error :-) and two WARNINGS which you mentioned
are bugs in
Cygwin.
And for the "NULL" error I am waiting Marcus reply.  I believe it is comming
from one of the
ggi 3D configuration files in /usr/local/etc.

Suhaib

bash-2.02$ ./XGGI
LibGG: unable to open lib: dlopen: Win32 error 126
WARNING: previous dlopen of C:\usr\local\lib\ggi\display\svgalib.so wasn't
corre
ctly performed
LibGG: unable to open lib: dlopen: Win32 error 126
WARNING: previous dlopen of C:\usr\local\lib\ggi\display\aa.so wasn't
correctly
performed
LibGG: unable to open lib: dlopen: Win32 error 126

Fatal server error:
Unable to open LibGGI visual: "(NULL)"