Re:Alpha X-server sources

I have uploaded a heavily patched sources for XGGI.  The XGGI sources are derived from XFree86
sources and XGGI 1.6.1.

Server seems to compile, though not tested at all.  The  Cygwin users involved in porting XFree86
might consider looking at it.

The patched source code is heavily stripped and includes only the stuff needed for compilation.
You also need GGI libraries suite for Cygwin.  At present GGI sources for Cygwin are available
only from ggi-project.org CVS snapshot.  Therefore, I have uploaded the precompiled ggi libraries
suite for Cygwin B20.1 too.

Please read the notes on the web pages before complaining about "warnings."  This is a very experimental and pre-alpha thing.  Perhaps with the help of other users we can put finishing touches on it, therefore
I am releasing it.

At last :-) The web address is http://siddiqi.webjump.com

If you have problems in downloading, try again later.  I getting 50 to 60 download hits perday on my
X11 stuff, which causes downloads to slow down.

Suhaib

BTW:  The final traget would be a DireectX for Xlib.  The XGGI for Xlib/ggi is an approach to have
 an initial X11R6.x compliant free X-server available for Cygwin users.