Re: NASA cygwin approach

On 6/24/2012 12:34 AM, marco atzeri wrote:

Heasoft is a large package but suggesting to install all cygwin seems a bit too drastic....

Indeed. I hope all those HEASoft users are enjoying their copies of doxygen, gnucap, lilypond, nfrotz, qsf, and sudoku.

(Not picking on any Cygwin package maintainers in particular here. I've just randomly cherry-picked some packages unlikely to be of direct use in X-ray astronomy, which seems to be the focus of HEASoft.)