Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-2.22.51-1

On 24/10/2011 19:48, Dave Korn wrote:
> On 20/10/2011 03:14, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> On 18/10/2011 3:03 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> I've made a new version of binutils available for installation.  This
>>> is a refresh against CVS.  The contents of the NEWS file for this
>>> snapshot
>>> are in /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/binutils-2.22.51-1.README .  The main reason
>>> for the release is to pull in Dave Korn's changes as discussed here:
>>>
>>> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2011-09/msg00386.html
>> Dave, will there also be a new gcc to address the relocation issue with
>> libstdc++?
>
>   Yep, it's on the way, already built and packaged and just needs a few more
> hours final sanity checking before I hit the switch to release it.

  Although I should mention that after having successfully learned how to
replace roofing felt on my porch, and having got it done just in time before
the winter storms set in, I will now have to sleep off the celebratory
hangover and do the testing work tomorrow morning ;-)

    cheers,
      DaveK