Re: [users@httpd] Re: WELCOME to users@httpd.apache.org (UNCLASSIFIED)

TITTTL'd

> Hey Morgan... was this in response to my registering with the mail list?  I
> wasn't sure, but it seemed like the timing was more than coincidence! :) Is
> it preferred that I use a different mail client for the list? I try to be
> sensitive to the "norms" of new lists, forums, and newsgroups that I join.

Nah thats cool.. I would just assume that DoD would assign valid
digital signatures for their employees :P

One other thing is a) Dont toppost b) dont private-mail unless otherwise stated.

[ this has been crossposted to "The official Cygwin mailing list, now
with more potatoes" <cygwin@cygwin.com> and "The highly
unprofessional, vulgar and rude overall Cygwin talk list"
<cygwin-talk@cygwin.com> ]

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.