Re: Cygwin Secure Shell Version 1.5.25-15 Request for U.S. Export Information 19399845 08222008

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 01:18:56PM +1100, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
>On 28/08/08 02:28, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>You'll be pleased to know that we have no Chinese subscribers to this
>>mailing list and only one person from Australia - but he is subscribed
>>to the digest so it doesn't really matter.  He also doesn't
>>"participate" so I think my proposed change still works.
>
>Just catching up on about 3 months worth of cygwin ml digests and
>cygwin-talk ml posts from here in Australia and noticed this.  If by
>digests you mean cygwin-talk ml digests, then I'm another in Oz.
>Otherwise...  I feel a little famous ;-)

You're quoting me but you're vastly overestimating my ability to
remember discussions from three months ago with no context.  However I
doubt that I'd recognize a hotmail.com account as belonging to someone
from Australia.